It’s that time again. The time when we celebrate the most important woman in our lives. The woman who is often the hardest to shop for. The woman who says she has everything she could possibly need.
The woman in question? Mom.
Well, we’ve figured out a solution this Mother’s Day. Instead of giving her a gift she doesn’t need, give her something she does: breakfast. Let Mom sleep in and serve her breakfast in bed.
With a handful of our products, you can make a decadent spread that will leave her stomach (and heart) full.
Easy French Toast
- 6 slices Alki Bakery Country White Bread
- 2 Smith Brothers Farms Organic Eggs
- 2/3 cup of your favorite Smith Brothers Farms Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, spices, and vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot.
Fresh Salsa Omelet
- 3 Smith Brothers Farms White Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite Smith Brothers Farms Milk
- 2 tablespoon of Pacific Coast Fruit Pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup Beecher's Flagship & Tillamook Cheddar combined
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 tablespoon Smith Brothers Farms Unsalted Butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the milk and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Beat until frothy.
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet. When the eggs are almost completely set, spoon salsa down one side of the omelet and sprinkle cheese over the salsa.
- Fold the empty side of the omelet over the side with the ingredients.
- Turn off heat, cover skillet, and allow omelet to set for 1 or 2 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with additional salsa on the top if desired