We are delighted to offer you a stunning arrangement of locally-grown tulips. With their delicate petals and eye-catching hues, tulips are the perfect springtime addition to your home delivery order. Whether you’re looking to brighten up your desk at work or surprise someone special, these tulips are sure to add a pop of color and joy. With five bulbs in each bouquet, they are carefully picked, arranged, and wrapped in a cellophane sleeve before being hand-delivered to your doorstep.
Note: Buds are dormant and will open once they are cut and placed in water.
To best care for your tulips:
- With the cellophane sleeve still on, trim ¼ inch off the stems at a 45-degree angle
- Choose a taller vase at first to help the tulip stand up, as you cut the bottom throughout the week you can switch the vase to something smaller and eventually a bud vase.
- Place the bouquet, still in their sleeve, in cool, clean water
- After about 2 to 3 hours, remove the cellophane sleeve
- Keep away from direct sunlight and place in a cool location
- Replenish water as needed (daily). If your tulips are wilted in the morning, cut their stems, put them in a taller vase, add a little cold water and they’ll stand straight up again.