A ready-to-bake classic Neapolitan-style pizza loaded with sausage, mushroom, onion, mozzarella, Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, and Pecorino Romano.
Looking for a quick and easy meal that doesn't sacrifice flavor? Look no further than Tutta Bella’s ready-to-bake Campania pizza! Enjoy the delicious combination of sausage, mushroom, and onion with fresh mozzarella, Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, and Pecorino Romano.
Crafted with a perfectly crisp crust that's made with top-quality Tipo 00 flour, each bite is sure to transport you to the sunny shores of Italy. With the help of a wood-fired oven, this crust produces a traditional, authentic Neapolitan pizza with a soft, tender bottom and bubbles in its cornicione that respect this fine art practiced in Naples, Italy for over 100 years.
- Place a piece of foil on the bottom rack of the oven
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Remove all packaging from the pizza
- Place the pizza directly onto the middle rack
- Cook the pizza 10-14 minutes (or until the cheese is hot and melted)
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it rest 2-3 minutes
- Cut and enjoy your Tutta Bella pizza!
Note: Contains wheat and milk.