A ready-to-bake traditional Neapolitan-style pizza made with fresh mozzarella, imported Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, and Pecorino Romano.
With Tutta Bella’s Classic Margherita Pizza, enjoy an authentic wood-fired Neapolitan-style pizza right at home! Made with fresh mozzarella, imported Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, parsley, and Pecorino Romano, this ready-to-bake pizza is handcrafted the same way they’re made in tutta bella's neighborhood restaurants: with the finest ingredients, using centuries-old, artisan traditions. Buon appetite!
Making the perfect Neapolitan pizza means start by using only top-quality Tipo 00 flour. This flour is imported from Italy and is all-natural and additive-free. With the help of a wood-fired oven, this crust produces a traditional, authentic Neapolitan pizza with a soft, tender bottom and bubbles in its cornicione that respect this fine art practiced in Naples, Italy for over 100 years.
Add some garlic bread and a salad for a complete meal.
- Place a piece of foil on the bottom rack of the oven
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Remove all packaging from the pizza
- Place the pizza directly onto the middle rack
- Cook the pizza 10-14 minutes (or until the cheese is hot and melted)
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it rest 2-3 minutes
- Cut and enjoy your Tutta Bella pizza!