Celebrate Independence Day with a festive red, white, and blue no-bake dessert! Made with cloud-like angel food cake, fluffy whipped cream, and sweet berries, these trifles are the perfect summertime dessert.
What you’ll need:
- One package Angel Food Cake, cubed
- 2 cups Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Charlie's Produce Blueberries
- Pacific Coast Fruit Strawberries, sliced
- 4 jars or glasses
- Mixing bowl
Tip: While you slice the strawberries, place the mixing bowl and whisk into the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help produce stiff peaks.
Pour whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract into the chilled mixing bowl and whisk until firm peaks form. In each jar, layer pieces of the cake, strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream. Repeat layers and finish with whipped cream.
Refrigerate for up to 4 hours and enjoy!