Easter Eggnog Pie
Reminiscent of a custard pie, but with an eggnog twist, this heavenly dessert is the perfect blend of sweet, creamy, and spiced flavors. It has a rich, indulgent filling that’s infused with the cozy taste of nutmeg and eggnog that will have everyone asking for seconds (and maybe even thirds!).
Easter (or anytime!) Eggnog Pie
What you need
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Smith Brothers Farms Eggnog
- 3 Smith Brothers Farms Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Smith Brothers Farms Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 (9 in.) unbaked deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the sugar and flour together in a mixing bowl. Beat in the eggnog, eggs, and vanilla until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in the butter. Pour into the prepared pie crust, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven until the custard is set, about 45 to 60 minutes. The outer edges of the pie should be fully set, and the center should still be a little jiggly. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.