Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
What exactly can a dollop do? Make the little things a little extra special. Grab some farm-fresh cream and whip up a batch of simple, sweet frozen whipped cream dollops! Use these cool treats to add a special touch to your favorite hot drinks and desserts.
What You Need
- 2 cups of Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk ingredients at a medium-speed until thick.
3. Cut the tip off one corner of a plastic Ziploc bag and fill with cream. Seal the bag to create a makeshift piping bag.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with nonstick foil and pipe dollops (about 2” round).
5. Place in freezer for 2 hours, until solid.