What exactly can a dollop do? Make the little things a little extra special. Grab some farm fresh cream and whip up a batch of simple, sweet Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops! Use these cool treats to add a special touch to your favorite hot drinks and desserts.
2 cups of Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk ingredients at a medium speed until thick.
3. Cut the tip off one corner of a plastic Ziploc bag and fill with cream. Seal the bag to create a make shift piping bag.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with nonstick foil and pipe dollops (about 2” round).
5. Place in freezer for 2 hours, until solid.