Spice Up Your Morning with a Dirty Chai Latte
Thursday, November 3, 2022
A dirty chai combines the best of both worlds: coffee and tea! Enjoy the sweet-and-spicy notes of masala chai while also getting an extra boost from the shot of coffee. It's perfect for those chilly mornings when you need an extra pick-me-up.
Dirty Chai Latte
What You Need
- ¼ rounded tsp. Blue Lotus Traditional Masala Chai
- 4 oz. boiling water
- 1 to 3 tsp. sweetener of choice
- 3 oz. Smith Brothers Farms Milk, warmed
- 1 to 3 oz. Tony’s Coffee, brewed your favorite method
- Isigny Ste-Mere Vanilla Whipped Cream, optional for topping
- In a 10-ounce mug, dissolve the masala chai in boiling water.
- Stir in your sweetener of choice.
- Add warm milk, then the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!