Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast: Egg Muffins
With these make-ahead breakfast egg muffins, you can hit that snooze button and spend a few extra minutes in bed.
- 7 Smith Brothers Farms Eggs
- 1/2 cup Smith Brothers Farms Milk (whole or 2% works best)
- 5 slices Daily’s Honey Cured Bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Tillamook Shredded Medium Cheddar
- 1 cup Fresh Express Baby Spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined. Stir in salt, pepper, bacon, cheddar, and spinach. Fill muffin pan three-quarters of the way full with the egg mixture. Bake for 15 minutes and check for doneness.
Muffins should be puffed up and brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and let sit for five minutes before removing from the pan with a knife.
Store in the refrigerator for up to one week or tightly wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, wrap in damp paper towel and place in the microwave in 15-second increments until hot.