The Easiest Cauliflower Rice Recipe Ever
Pacific Coast Fruit’s Cauliflower Rice is a versatile ingredient and can turn any of your favorite dishes into a low-carb, gluten-free version.
We’ve been asked by a few of you for some cauliflower-rice inspiration. A quick search on the internet, and you’ll learn you can make culinary creations from all around the world with this cruciferous vegetable – from sushi to pizza crust. While each of those would be fun to
What You'll Need
- One package Pacific Coast Fruit Cauliflower Rice
- 3/4 cup BelGioioso Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning (or whatever spice blend you like)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss cauliflower rice, olive oil, half the Parmesan cheese, dried herbs in a rimmed baking sheet and then spread out evenly over a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the Parmesan over the top.
- Place on the middle rack in the oven, and roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.