We admit it, we’re not chefs, we’re milk people. But sometimes it’s nice to have a little food to go along with our daily servings of dairy. Allow us to offer this as a suggested dish for anyone who loves bacon, melted cheese and a lot of
What you need
- Smith Brothers Farms Salted Butter
- Cucina Fresca Pesto Sauce
- Dave’s Killer White Bread
- Daily’s Cherry Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Tillamook Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Applegate Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Pan fry 3 strips of bacon until
2. Spread one piece of bread with butter. Place it butter-side down on a frying pan on a burner at medium heat. Immediately place two slices of cheese on the bread, followed by 3 ounces of sliced turkey and the 3 strips of prepared bacon.
4. After 1-2 minutes, flip the sandwich over to cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown. Cut the sandwich in half and serve.
Tip: For a really hearty sandwich, fry a Smith Brothers Farms Organic Brown Egg and add it to the sandwich before placing the bacon!