Make convenience a part of your Thanksgiving tradition, and get a fresh, free-range turkey delivered right to your door! Our Thanksgiving turkeys are free-range, blast chilled to preserve freshness, and delivered on the days leading up to Thanksgiving.
Here's the schedule for 2019:
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday customers will receive their turkeys the week before Thanksgiving on November 20th, 21st, and 22nd.
- Monday and Tuesday customers will receive their turkeys Thanksgiving week on November 25th and 26th.
Order today - we sell out every year!
Here are answers to frequency asked turkey questions.
Where do your turkeys come from?
We buy our turkeys from Green Valley Meats, a family-owned and operated
Are they delivered fresh?
Yes. They are fresh, "blast chilled" birds. Blast chilling freezes the top 1” layer (or so) of the turkey to ensure safety, but they are not frozen all the way through. This is the ideal processing for delivering fresh turkeys.
Are the turkeys organic?
No, they are not organic, but they are free-range, natural turkeys that are free of hormones and antibiotics.
How are they packaged?
The turkeys are vacuum-sealed, then packaged in a plastic-lined cardboard box. It's a delicious present, placed on top of your porch box!
What size of turkey should I order?
Here is a general rule of thumb to help you choose the correct size:
• One (1) pound of raw turkey per person will provide a moderate amount for leftovers.
• 1-1/2 pounds per person, if you have hearty eaters or want ample leftovers.
• 3/4 pound per person for no leftovers.
How should I store my turkey?
Your turkey can be stored safely in your refrigerator for up to 14 days before consuming it. You can also freeze your turkey if you prefer, but be sure to plan for sufficient time to defrost your turkey prior to the big day!
How long does it take to cook a turkey?
Here are some general guidelines:
Turkey Cooking Times:
These times are based on the recommendations on a