Make convenience a part of your Thanksgiving tradition, and get a fresh, free-range turkey delivered right to your door! Our Thanksgiving turkeys are free-range, blast chilled to preserve freshness, and delivered on the days leading up to Thanksgiving.
Here's the schedule for 2020:
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday deliveries will receive their turkeys the week before Thanksgiving on November 18th, 19th, and 20th
- Monday and Tuesday deliveries will receive their turkeys Thanksgiving week, November 23rd and 24th
Order yours today - we sell out every year!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do your turkeys come from?
We buy our turkeys from Green Valley Meats, a family-owned and operated
Are they delivered fresh?
Yes. They are fresh, "blast chilled" birds. Blast chilling freezes the top 1” layer (or so) of the turkey to ensure safety, but they are not frozen all the way through. This is the ideal processing for delivering fresh turkeys.
Are the turkeys organic?
No, they are not organic, but they are free-range, natural turkeys that are free of hormones and antibiotics.
How are they packaged?
The turkeys are vacuum-sealed, then packaged in a plastic-lined cardboard box. It's a delicious present, placed on top of your porch box!
What size of turkey should I order?
Here is a general rule of thumb to help you choose the correct size:
• One (1) pound of raw turkey per person will provide a moderate amount for leftovers.
• 1-1/2 pounds per person, if you have hearty eaters or want ample leftovers.
• 3/4 pound per person for no leftovers.
How should I store my turkey?
Your turkey can be stored safely in your refrigerator for up to 14 days before consuming it. You can also freeze the turkey if you prefer, but be sure to plan for sufficient time to defrost the turkey prior to the big day!
How long does it take to cook a turkey?
Here are some general guidelines.
Note: These times are based on the recommendations on a