Mother's Day Brunch
This Mother's Day, leave Mom's stomach (and heart!) full.
Fresh Salsa Omelet
What you need
- 3 Smith Brothers Farms Eggs
- 1 tbsp. of your favorite Smith Brothers Farms Milk
- 2 tbsp. of Pacific Coast Fruit's Pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Smith Brothers Farms Unsalted Butter
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the milk and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Beat until frothy.
Place a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
Pour egg mixture into the skillet. When the eggs are almost completely set, spoon pico de gallo one side of the omelet and sprinkle cheese over the salsa.
Fold the empty side of the omelet over the side with the ingredients.
Turn off heat, cover skillet, and allow omelet to set for 1 or 2 more minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve immediately with additional pico de gallo on the top if desired
Easy French Toast
What you need
- 6 slices Dave's Killer White Bread
- 2 Smith Brothers Farms Eggs
- 2/3 cup of your favorite Smith Brothers Farms Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt, to taste
Beat together egg, milk, salt, spices, and vanilla.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides.
Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden.