A delectable mash-up of ground beef, pico de gallo, Caesar salad, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Serve with Penny's Tortilla Chips!
- 1 pound Crowd Cow Ground Beef
- 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning mix, reserve 1-1/2 tsp. and set aside
- 4 oz. Tillamook Shredded Cheddar
- 4 oz. Pacific Coast Fruit Pico de Gallo, with extra for garnish
- 1 bag Fresh Express Caesar Salad
- 2 tbsp. Smith Brothers Farms Sour Cream, with extra for garnish
- 1 medium avocado, diced
In a medium skillet, brown ground beef and prepare according to taco seasoning packet, reserving 1-1/2 teaspoons of the mix. Set aside to cool off. Place salad into a large bowl, and pour dressing into a small mixing bowl. Add reserved taco seasoning to dressing and stir well. Add the cheddar, pico de gallo, diced avocado, and cooled taco meat to the lettuce. Toss the dressing with the salad and top with pico de gallo and sour cream to garnish.