What if we said that you could make
What you need
- 1 pound Crowd Cow Ground Beef
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Cucina Fresca Marinara (32 oz total)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup Tillamook Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup BelGioioso Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package fresh lasagna sheets
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
Cooking tip: You can make your own ricotta cheese at home! Get the recipe here.
Heat a 12-inch high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef until it browns, breaking up into small pieces. Drain beef and return to pan.
Add salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder, then pour all the marinara sauce and water into the skillet and bring to a simmer. As the sauce heats up, cut the lasagna sheets into two-inch squares and separate to prevent sticking while cooking.
When the sauce is bubbling, add the lasagna noodles and stir to cover. Cook and stir occasionally until noodles are