Lemon Ricotta Ravioli and Asparagus
Savor the fresh flavors of spring with this quick weeknight dinner! We paired Cucina Fresca's zesty lemon and ricotta ravioli with crisp, tender asparagus and tossed it in a creamy sauce.
What you need
- 1 package (10 oz.) Cucina Fresca Lemon Ricotta Ravioli
- 5 oz. asparagus spears, cut into 1-1/2 inch lengths
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Smith Brothers Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When the water is at a simmer, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a high-sided pan until shimmering. Add cut asparagus to pan with oil, and sauté until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. As the asparagus cooks, add ravioli to
Turn the heat to medium-low and add the butter to the asparagus as the ravioli finishes cooking. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli to the pan with the asparagus, and add the lemon zest and stir. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and continue stirring on medium-low heat until the cream has thickened and coats the asparagus and ravioli.