Savor the fresh flavors of spring with this quick weeknight dinner! We paired Cucina Fresca's zesty lemon and ricotta ravioli with crisp, tender asparagus and tossed it in a creamy sauce.
What you need
- 1 package (10 oz.) Cucina Fresca Lemon Ricotta Ravioli
- 5 oz. Pacific Coast Fruit Asparagus Spears, cut into 1-1/2 inch lengths
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Smith Brothers Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When the water is at a simmer, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a high-sided pan until shimmering. Add cut asparagus to pan with oil, and sauté until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. As the asparagus cooks, add ravioli to
Turn the heat to medium-low and add the butter to the asparagus as the ravioli finishes cooking. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli to the pan with the asparagus, and add the lemon zest and stir. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and continue stirring on medium-low heat until the cream has thickened and coats the asparagus and ravioli.