Got the eggnog? Got the coffee? Make your favorite seasonal latte at home with this easy recipe!
What you need
- 1/2 cup Smith Brothers Farms Eggnog
- 1/4 cup Smith Brothers Farms 2% milk or half & half
- 1/4 cup Tony's Snow Joe Winter Blend Coffee
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Combine cold eggnog with cold milk and cook over low to medium heat.
- Make a cup of hot coffee or espresso.
- When the eggnog and milk are thoroughly heated, add coffee or espresso, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.